KEY DATES & FACTS
Since 2010, CICLOPE is the only award that honors the people behind the craft. It is an outstanding showcase and celebration of the very best of the year in commercials, music videos and short films.
Each year, a panel of top experts from around the world awards the most well-crafted work of the year, setting a golden standard in about 30 categories, including Direction, Cinematography, Production Design, Editing, VFX, Animation, Music and many more.
CICLOPE Festival 2023 will take place on November 7th-9th, in Berlin. Winners will be announced on Thursday, November 9th.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Call for entries will open in June 15, 2023.
Deadline is September 22, 2023.
Any production, post production, digital, music and editorial companies, agencies, clients and independent professionals can enter their work into the competition.
01. Click on CREATE AN ENTRY.
02. Choose the appropriate Section and Category for your entry, and fill in the credits.
03. To complete the entry, click on the UPLOAD icon and provide the mandatory video.
04. To finalise the entry, just check the tick box next to your nomination and click on SUBMIT. You will be automatically redirected to a safe automatic payment system where you can pay with Pay-Pal or credit card.
- Files should be MPEG4, MPEG2 or MOV files.
- The recommended compression rate is 15-20 Mbits.
- The maximum file size is 1GB.
- Please note that all credits and logos should be removed before uploading the video.
- If you wish to enter a campaign, keep in mind multiple films should be entered separately.
- The complete piece should last no longer than 20 minutes.
- PLEASE do not include any special characters (& / * / “”) in the name of the file.
Submissions can be paid by credit card or bank wire transfers. For orders above € 3.500, we recommend the latter. Below you can find CICLOPE’s bank details.
Beneficiary Bank: Sabadell Atlantic
Account Numer: 00815243490001735977
Beneficiary: One Eye Conference S.L
Beneficiary Bank Address: Calle Nuñez de Balboa 65, 28001, Madrid.
Please get in touch to get your invoice.
No. Once you have completed your submission, fees are not refundable under any circumstance.
In 2023, CICLOPE’s judging process will consist of two rounds.
The first one is undertaken by the Grand Jury and Executive Jury, who will watch and rank the entries on CICLOPE’s online platform. The 10 (ten) best-ranked entries in each category will be considered finalists.
In the second round of judging, the Executive Jury will personally meet in Berlin to discuss the finalist pieces and award Gold, Silver and Bronze trophies to the best work in each category. The jury reserves the right not to award the categories, if the quality of the work submitted does not meet a minimum standard. The panel will also have the chance to award Grand Prix to the most outstanding entries in the competition.
Winners will be annunced on the CICLOPE’s award ceremony, to be held on November 9th, 8pm, at the UdK Konzertsaal. To attend, you will need a Full Pass for CICLOPE Festival.
Once the jury selects the winners, we will get in touch with the entrant company to share the good news. In the awards ceremony, Gold winners will go on stage to collect their trophies. In case the winner can’t make it to the event, we will send the trophy by mail the week after the festival.