CICLOPE Festival is looking for event assistants for its upcoming edition in Berlin, on November 3 & 4, 2016.
We are seeking people (aged over 18) based in Berlin who are keen to immerse themselves in the world of advertising, film and broadcast production. Applicants have to speak fluent English and must be available to attend production meetings before the festival and work half-day shifts during the event.
Your responsibilities will include:
– Assist the judging managers during the judging session, on November 2.
– Assist the guest managing team.
– Receive guests and tickets inspection on November 3 & 4.
– Assistance in networking activities and side-events.
– Exact knowledge of the programme of the festival.
What are the benefits of becoming a volunteer?
– Be in touch with creatives and producers from top German and international companies.
– During the judging sessions, watch the most outstanding commercials of the year and see how an international jury discusses the strengths and weaknesses of each entry.
– Gain essential experience and learn how to organize cultural events.
– You will work half-day shifts, so you can keep up with your studies or regular activities!
– A small fee will be paid at the conclusion of the festival, to cover transportation expenses (the festival will take place in Kino International, Karl-Marx-Allee 33).
If you are interested in being part, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.