CICLOPE FESTIVAL 2017 – 26 & 27 OCTOBER
DescriptionCICLOPE Festival is the only international event fully dedicated to the “craft” in moving image. In the last few years, it has become a platform for top directors, creatives, artists, producers, digital creatives and clients to discuss, network, share knowledge, be inspired and celebrate the best work. Unlike advertising festivals, this event focuses on the art of execution, rather than the ideas. Its 8th edition will take place on October 26 & 27, 2017, in Berlin.
*A late fee applies from Monday, October 23.
Purchase Policy1. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
2. Please check opening times and the complete programme at www.ciclopefestival.com. Please note that changes may occur, so check the programme regularly.
3. Students have a 50 % discount on tickets. If you wish to attend, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject “Student”.
4. Tickets are not refundable, but can be transferred until October 20th, 2017, in case the original ticket holder can not attend the festival.
5. Tickets for Ciclope Festival are exclusively sold on the event’s website.
6. Ciclope International reserves the right to refuse admission to the Festival.
7. If applicable, access to cocktails, parties and awards ceremony is subject to capacity and may not be guaranteed.
8. Ciclope Festival may use delegate’s information and share it with its partners for marketing purposes.
9. Please print and bring your tickets to the event. Make sure the QR code can be seen FULLY and CLEARLY.
10. You can also show your ticket on your mobile device. Please download and save the ticket beforehand, to avoid any delay.
11. If you have any problems printing or downloading your tickets, please contact us at email@example.com.
12. In case you don’t receive your invoice, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. To attend the Fresh Market, the Service Market or the Noise Market, you need a Full Pass or a Day 1 Pass. To attend the Round Tables, you need a Full Pass or a Day 2 Pass. In both cases, you have to apply in advance. Participation is subject to capacity and, although it’s not common, changes in the lineup might occur.
When and where will CICLOPE be this year?
CICLOPE Festival will take place in Berlin, on October 26 and 27, 2017. The venue is Kino International, one of the most legendary theaters in East Berlin. Doors open at 8.30 am, and close at 7 pm (the second day, 27th October, will close at midnight, after the awards ceremony).
Is CICLOPE a conference or an awardshow?
CICLOPE is a 2 day event that brings together a conference and an award show.
I'm a student, do I have any special discount?
Yes, you’ll have a 50% discount in your ticket.
If I have a Pass, can I attend The Market and the Round Tables?
Yes. To attend the Fresh Market, the Service Market or the Noise Market, you need a Full Pass or a Day 1 Pass. To attend the Round Tables, you need a Full Pass or a Day 2 Pass. In both cases, you have to apply in advance.
Can I buy one ticket for two days and split it with a colleague?
No, you can’t. Tickets are personal and intransferables.
Can I buy a one day ticket just to go to the Awards Ceremony?
Yes, you can. You can buy either a Full Pass or a Day 2 Pass.
Can I attend the event even if I don't enter my work?
Yes, you can. They’re totally different things.
Who will I meet at the event?
You can see the list of jurors and speakers that will attend the festival on this website, and you also will meet agencies, production companies, music companies, marketers and many other professionals working in broadcast production from all over the world.
Where should I stay in Berlin?
We have a list of recommended hotels that are close by the venue and offer special discounts for CICLOPE delegates. Check them out here. Take into account that you should contact them directly and make your own reservation. We do not make reservations for our delegates, without exception.
What if I can't go. Will you refund the ticket's price?
No, tickets are not refundable. But you can give it to a friend, colleague or anyone interested in attending the festival. He/She will be very pleased. In case you do so, you have to send us an email with the new ticket holder’s name before the 20th October.