CICLOPE Festival is the only international event fully dedicated to the “craft” in moving image. In the last few years, it has become a platform for top directors, creatives, artists, producers, digital creatives and clients to discuss, network, share knowledge, be inspired and celebrate the best work. Unlike advertising festivals, this event focuses on the art of execution, rather than the ideas. Its 8th edition will take place on October 26 & 27, 2017, in Berlin.
Purchase Policy1. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
2. Please check opening times and the complete programme at www.ciclopefestival.com. Please note that changes may occur, so check the programme regularly.
3. Students have a 50 % discount on tickets. If you wish to attend, please contact us at email@example.com under the subject “Student”.
4. Tickets are not refundable, but can be transferred until October 20th, 2017, in case the original ticket holder can not attend the festival.
5. Tickets for Ciclope Festival are exclusively sold on the event’s website.
6. Ciclope International reserves the right to refuse admission to the Festival.
7. If applicable, access to cocktails, parties and awards ceremony is subject to capacity and may not be guaranteed.
8. Ciclope Festival may use delegate’s information and share it with its partners for marketing purposes.
9. Please print and bring your tickets to the event. Make sure the QR code can be seen FULLY and CLEARLY.
10. You can also show your ticket on your mobile device. Please download and save the ticket beforehand, to avoid any delay.
11. If you have any problems printing or downloading your tickets, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. In case you don’t receive your invoice, please send your request to email@example.com.
13. To attend the Fresh Market, the Service Market or the Noise Market, you need a Full Pass or a Day 1 Pass. To attend the Round Tables, you need a Full Pass or a Day 2 Pass. In both cases, you have to apply in advance. Participation is subject to capacity and, although it’s not common, changes in the lineup might occur.