– Dozens of prizes all around the world.
– 6.5 million views on the first day online.
– The videos (the campaign includes six Live Test videos) have more than 100 million views on YouTube and have been shared nearly 8 million times.
– There have been over 20,000 reports about the videos in the media worldwide.
– It is estimated that this degree of publicity represents 126 million euros (172.6 million USD) in earned media value.
– The Epic Split is the most watched automotive ad ever on YouTube, with more than 73 million views.
– The day after its release, The Epic Split was the most shared video in the world.
Andreas Nilsson is a director noted for his dark, surreal and playful style, producing a consistently inspiring body of work. Having grown up deep in the Swedish countryside, Andreas moved to Gothenburg to study the noble arts of painting and sculpture. That, together with his immense interest in music, led him later to direct a music video for a friend’s band and he hasn’t stopped since.
Andreas has created dazzling videos for major artists ranging from Royksöpp, José González or Peter, Björn and John, to Kanye West, David Guetta and Robbie Williams.
Buy your tickets now!